WEBINAR: Life on the dunes in South Wales (Swansea and the Gower)
11:00am - 12:00pm
Join David Kilner, People Engagement Officer for Dynamic Dunescapes in Wales, as he explores the wildlife that lives in the dunes around Swansea and the Gower, and shares some of the exciting community arts and citizen science opportunities that Dynamic Dunescapes is offering in the area.
About this Event
- An introduction to Dynamic Dunescapes - we are mobilising dunes across south Wales and we've lots of ways to support you enjoy & understand our vibrant coastline.
- Talk on our beautiful dune systems and how we are improving them over the next 3 years
- Outline of the funding, support and opportunities we want to create over the next 3 years with communities, young and old.
- Bursaries for Young People (16-30) Want to run an event on our coast? Undertake some training or gain experience in events, community work, conservation? Or do some research on our dunes, our bursary is here for you.
- Arts Fund - Artists, creatives, designers, storytellers - Communities, groups and organisations. Want a chance to run or have workshops delivered? Our Art fund is here to support community work and activity - and our creatives!
- Dune Stories - We want to hear Your stories, Your thoughts. Why do you visit the coast? We
- Opportunity for volunteer groups to share their projects across West Swansea and the Gower - please get in touch so we can work together.
This webinar was hosted on Zoom. If you missed it, you can watch the recording below.