Big Beach Days at Mablethorpe Beach, Lincolnshire
11:00am - 15:00pm
Join us on 20th, 21nd and 22nd of August for a weekend of free, drop-in, family-friendly nature and wildlife activities at Mablethorpe Beach.
Watch out for our pop-up dune den with info about nature & wildlife on the dunes.
There are a range of activities available that you and the family can get involved in:
- Self-led activity guide: 30 things to do on the dunes
- Big beach art: Explore shape, pattern and texture in the sand
- Mega marble run: Competition & race
- Sand dune safaris: Explore the amazing creatures that live on our sand dunes
- Holiday reminiscence: Share your favourite holiday memories as we celebrate the Lincolnshire coast
Activities will be completed within family bubbles / groups. Please do not attend this event if you have any symptoms resembling Covid-19 symptoms.
This event is run in partnership with SO Festival and Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust
Meet us on the beach by Seaview Beach Shop and Café:
Sea View Car Park